York Adventist Christian School

York | PA
Our History
York Adventist Christian School was established in 1950 under the name York Seventh-day Adventist Christian Day School, as a school to provide Christ-centered education for the children of the York/Hanover Seventh-day Adventist Churches. In August of 2011, the school changed its name to York Adventist Christian School to reflect more accurately its location and commitment to the community